If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement or security on our website, you can contact SFP by phone at +66-2425-8084 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection of Information
- In order to use the Shop Downia ( www.shopdownia.com ) website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
- All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including email.
- Any information collected by SFP is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, fax, or directly through our website.
Use of Collected Information
- Any details collected from SFP customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
- Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
- The security of your personal information is important to us. The Shop Downia website uses third party payment processors for credit card payments who securely store your information.
- SFP does not store your credit card information.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Access to Collected Information
- If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com.
- If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information such as name, email, and postal address.
- We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- SFP uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
- SFP may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
- These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- SFP does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
- Links on the Shop Downia site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.shopdownia.com.
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.
- If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our homepage.